- All the Prize Winners should be present at Navarangahala before 1.30 pm on the 23rd June, 2016.
- It is compulsory for prize winners to present a form of identification (NIC, Postal ID, Passport)
- All Prize Winners must groom themselves with a decent hair cut and the beard and the mustache well shaved.
- The Prize Winners who are currently studying in the classes below Grade 9 should wear a long sleeved white shirt (without pleat or double line), white shorts, black shoes, plain white socks and the College tie.
- The Prize Winners in classes of Grade 10 or above long sleeved white shirt (without pleat or double line), white trousers, black shoes, plain white socks and the College tie.
- The Prize Winners who have left College must wear a long sleeved white shirt with the College tie, black trousers and black shoes.
Any prize winner who has followed the above instructions will not be allowed to enter the hall.