In view of the full moon poya, dhamma sermons and meditation programs are held for all Buddhist students of the college. The students are taken in groups on the pre-poya day or the day after, if the school is in session.
This year, a Vesak sil program was organized parallel to the annual event of Esaia sil program with the participation of college students to improve the students discipline and other Buddhist visions.
- Annual pirith ceremony and alms giving.
- Vesak cards to distribute among teachers and students using pictures drawn by students.
- Annual Bakthi Gee program is scheduled in collaboration with the art and aesthetic division for the Poson day to spread the message of Buddhist learning.
- Ceremony of Buddha Pooja conducted every school day morning in which every class is given a day to conduct this event.
- The annual Muluthan Pooja for the temple of the tooth relic and offering alms for the reverend Buddhist monks.