As one of the Leading Innovative Schools of the world, Royal has lately produced many highly regarded individuals in the IT trade. This is primarily due to the fact that at Royal, the importance of computer literacy in every student is considered a standard.
The field of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) in the school is at a top level with a total of five highly equipped Computer Laboratories accessible to all sections of the school. At Present even Primary Students have access to computers at these Computer centers in order to refine their skills from the start.
The labs are equipped with state of the art machines and a description of their numbers and uses are listed below.
- Lab 1 40 P.C’s Reserved for Primary Section Students
- Lab 2 40 P.C’s Reserved for Students from Grade 6 to 13
- Lab 3 60 P.C’s Reserved for advanced Level Students
- Lab 4 90 P.C’s Reserved for Students from Grade 6 to 11
- Lab 5 40 P.C’s Reserved for Students from Grade 6 to 9
For reservations or any other information regarding the IT Labs, contact the Royal College Main office.